Real Adulting 101 collects personal information for the purposes stated in the ‘How and Why Real Adulting 101 Collects Personal Data’ section below. ‘Personal information’ is defined broadly as recorded information about an identifiable individual, other than business contact information.
PERSONAL DATA OVERVIEW
Below is an overview of the type of personal data Real Adulting 101 commonly collects, and how we use that personal data.
- What data is collected and how: Cookies are used to collect the visitor’s IP address and anonymous, non-confidential, and non-personal information (i.e., User demographics, device type, browser selection).
- How does Real Adulting 101 use or share the data: To select and deliver content to you based on your website activities, to provide you with relevant advertising based on your website activities, and to establish an aggregated understanding of our website audience.
PURCHASE AND USE A MEMBERSHIP
- What data is collected and how: Membership forms include name, contact information, mailing address and payment information.
- How does Real Adulting 101 use or share the data: To communicate with members, to build a membership profile for users, to allow for payment of membership, to send an Adulting Goody Bag to the user’s address, and to improve our service.
PURCHASE 1:1 COACHING(S)
- What data is collected and how: Name, contact information, mailing address, calendar information and payment information.
- How does Real Adulting 101 use or share the data: To communicate with members, to allow for payment of coaching(s), to connect the user with the individual they booked a coaching with, to send an online invite for your coaching and to provide our services.
PURCHASE AN ADULTING GOODYBOX
- What data is collected and how: Includes name, contact information, mailing address, calendar information, choices for designing Adulting Goody Box and payment information.
- How does Real Adulting 101 use or share the data: To communicate with members, to allow an individual to design their GoodyBox, to allow for payment of GoodyBox, to send an Adulting Goody Box to the user’s address, to connect user with any businesses/individuals that provide a service chosen for Goody Box, and to improve our service.
PURCHASE REAL ADULTING 101 MERCHANDISE OR PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
- What data is collected and how: Includes name, contact information, mailing address, any personalized choices (when applicable) and payment information.
- How does Real Adulting 101 use or share the data: To communicate with members, to allow an individual to personalize their purchases (when applicable), to allow for payment of purchases, to send purchases to the user’s address, to connect the user with any businesses/individuals purchased from, and to improve our service.
- What data is collected and how: Name and email address.
- How does Real Adulting 101 use or share the data: To send users the newsletters they requested.
HOW REAL ADULTING 101 COLLECTS PERSONAL DATA
DELIVERING A CUSTOMIZED SITE EXPERIENCE
Cookies + Web Beacons. We may use information from cookies and web beacons collected from your use of the Site to target your online activity, browser or apps, with certain advertisements, and/or to determine the popularity of certain content or advertisements. By using the Site, you agree to Real Adulting 101 collecting and using your behavioural information for those purposes.
Newsletters. You may opt-in to receive email subscriptions that contain content about Real Adulting 101 based on your preferences. To opt-in or opt-out from Real Adulting 101, see the section below: ‘Managing Your Preferences’.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Real Adulting 101 will only share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to answer your questions, provide the services/products you request or purchase from Real Adulting 101, to better your experience on our site or to comply with governmental, legal, or internal record-keeping requirements as reasonably required.
Operations + Maintenance Vendors. Real Adulting 101 operations and maintenance vendors may have access to your personal data to the extent reasonably necessary to provide specified products or services to Real Adulting 101 or a customer/user. These vendors and suppliers provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to operation and maintenance of our Site and Real Adulting 101 systems. Access to your personal data by these vendors is limited to the information necessary for it to perform its function for Real Adulting 101. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. Please find the third party “Data Processor” platforms we use listed below:
HubSpot: HubSpot hosts contact information and information collected in program application forms: Their Data Processing Agreement can be found here.
Aggregate Information. Real Adulting 101 may provide third parties with non-personal information about you that does not allow you to be identified or contacted and that is combined with the non-personal information of other users. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the aggregate number of users of our Site.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
Opting-In. You may opt-in or sign up for recurring informational/promotional emails at any time by signing up on our website.
Opting-Out. You may opt-out of receiving emails, newsletters, or other communications from Real Adulting 101 at any time by following these steps: (1) When you have received a newsletter you wish to stop, navigate to the bottom of the email, and select the link “unsubscribe or update your email preferences here”, (2) You may also unsubscribe by contacting us at contact HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Collection of Data from Children. This Site is not intended for use by persons under fifteen (15) years of age and shall not be used without the consent from a parent and/or guardian. Real Adulting 101 does not knowingly collect personal data from or about children under the age of fifteen (15). If a parent or guardian believes that a child under fifteen (15) years of age has shared personal data with Real Adulting 101 without the parent or guardian’s consent, please contact us at contact HERE.
Security. Real Adulting 101 has appropriate safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. Although we take such efforts to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet.
HOW TO CONTACT REAL ADULTING 101